Why we require your information?
- Fuze Ceremonies provides a variety of online offerings, including information about our products and services, business information and publicity. Fuze Ceremonies collects personally identifiable information when you register with us and when you use our services. We ask you for personal data only when it is needed to provide goods or services you have enquired about or asked us to provide or to respond to your request for information. You do not need to provide us with personal data simply to browse our site.
- Fuze Ceremonies uses this information to customise the content you see on our pages, to fulfil your request for certain products and services, to communicate with you generally and to contact you about special offers, promotions or new events and services.
What information do we collect?
We will collect information from you in the following circumstances:
- Registration – Some areas of our website require you to be registered with us prior to access being made available to a particular area of the website or to obtain certain services. Our registration process involves providing us with your name, address, telephone and fax number and email address and we may also request some optional information on your employment status and social circumstances. We use this information to provide you with the service you have requested or to answer your queries.
- Software download – When you download software from us we may request your contact information to process your order.
- Subscriptions and newsletters – Users of our website can register for a number of email newsletters and news updates. This service is entirely optional and you may unsubscribe at any time
- Contest and surveys – From time to time we may offer users the option of participating in contests or surveys. Participation is entirely optional. Any information you provide during the course of a contest or survey is used by us to conduct research, improve our facilities and services or award prizes. Additional terms and conditions may apply to contests which will be notified to prospective applicants.
- Optional information – We may request optional information from you on our registration forms. We request this optional information so that we may serve you better (for example to provide more tailored products and services to you) and understand you better. If we request this additional information from you, we will identify it as optional.
- Information from other sources – In our normal course of business, Fuze Ceremonies supplements the contact information provided by you with information from third-party marketing firms. We use this additional information (for example, census information) to help us to serve you better by, for example, targeting some of our offers, promotions, services and other events to you. Some users of our website are offered the opportunity of participating in discussion forums and posting news, comments and other content to message boards. These services enable users to interact easily with our staff and other visitors to the site about Fuze Ceremonies and its products and services. The discussion forums and message boards are not private forms of communication, and therefore any information which is posted on them can be accessed by the general public.
- Website usage data – With or without cookies, our website keeps track of usage data, such as the source address that the page request is coming from (your IP address, domain name), date and time of the page request, the referring website (if any) and other parameters in the URL (for example search criteria). We use this data to better understand website usage so we know what areas of our website users prefer. This information is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting but is not attributed to you as an individual.
- Security – We recognise industry standards and employ security safeguards to protect information from unauthorised access and misuse. We use the most accurate and current information you provide in order to process your request. Furthermore, whenever you transmit sensitive information, such as billing or credit card information to us through our website, we provide you access to our secure server that allows encryption across the internet. This is done to help protect you from unauthorised use of the information you are sending to our server.
- User Submissions – Please do not post confidential or proprietary information to our website. Any material, information or any other communication you transmit or post to our website (other than your personal information) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, unless we are advised to the contrary and we will have no liability for it. Fuze Ceremonies and its designee’s will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications in all data, images, sound, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. Users of our website are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous defamatory, obscene, and pornographic or other material that would violate any law.
What information do we share?
There are times when we are required to share the information we learn from you with other parties. We do not sell or rent this information to others but will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people in the following situations:
- Agents – Fuze Ceremonies will share your information with professional advisers, strategic partners, survey and research organisations, and other individuals and organisations that we employ or work with to perform functions in certain situations on our behalf. Examples of these functions include sending postal mail, faxes and email, handling credit card transactions, providing services, and following up on enquiries (including by phone, email, post or fax). These agents have access to the personal information required to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purpose. This may also in certain circumstances involve the transfer of your information abroad.
- Compliance with law – We will release personal information where we are required to by law or by the regulations and other rules (including auditing requirements) to which we are subject. We may also exchange information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Consent – Other than in the above situations you will receive notice from us when your personal information might go to third parties and you will have the opportunity to decide not to share that information.