Are you looking for a marriage celebrant in Scotland? We can help!
Scroll down to see our Scottish wedding celebrants.
Our team of Scottish wedding celebrants (Marriage Officers to give us our official name) are fully trained and registered to perform legal Humanist weddings in Scotland.
Our wedding celebrants:
- Are registered with the General Register of Scotland to perform legal Humanist marriages.
- Are members of the Fuze Foundation
- Can travel across Scotland.
- Will create a marriage ceremony that is personal and meaningful.
- Are disclosure checked, fully trained, insured and licensed.
- Are trained in symbolic gestures for weddings such as handfasting, tree planting, sand ceremony and many more.
Our team of Scottish Humanist wedding celebrants help you create the wedding ceremony you really want.
Click Fuze Ceremony Services PDF (1802 downloads) for more information on our services